Sunday, May 17, 2009

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW ME?

Social networking sites do keep you busy once you are logged in, in case you enjoy playing some random quizzes and games besides catching up with what all is going on in your friends' lives. Just yesterday I logged in to my Facebook account and found out this new quiz, "How Well Do You Know Me?". It allows one to asks one's own questions and comes with a set of questions for some help and guidance.

So, I formed my questions and figured most may get it right. It seemed easy. But there was a doubt too, what if they didn't? Would it really matter? No, not as drastically as it sounds. It would be a little disappointing, considering the fact that I have a close circle of friends and I can count them on my fingers. I don't expect others to get it right but at least this set of friends should.

Then again, why such expectations at all! Only what we reveal can be known by others around us. So, if I never said or shown my interest in a thing or even talked about those very things, then would they even be able to know? I don't think so. Maybe some would have guessed it, knowing how I am as a person and putting logic (or my illogical nature) to work.

Even so, what we are and how we are, how we reacted and how we do now... are things that change with time... they change with the changes in the person, their thinking, their likeness and dislikes.. so it can never really account to much. If the quiz tests the knowledge of the people around with questions purely based on facts... such as date of birth, the name of the school and so on.. it may then be fair to all.

But a quiz like this, would be boring to say the least. It would be like the 'learning-by-heart' kinda system of education we still have in the country. And the one who wins will be the one good with dates and numbers and names. So, if someones goes through my records, they may very well turn out to be the person who knows me the best! Leaving behind all the friends with whom I have shared hours and hours of random conversations about almost everything in life.

What would make it exciting? When you throw the obvious with not-so-obvious. The 'maybe' and 'may not be' and answers which may confuse, since it may all be the right one. The deal is to figure out which one is the most right!

Still waiting to find out how my friends fare in this test... and have a hearty time going through the answers... after all such quizzes are meant to be enjoyed, aren't they?

1 comment:

  1. Hello hello... I scored the highest in the test. Based majorly on our conversations and ur illogical nature... :)

    ReplyDelete

To Rob And Bella And Their Incredible Journey

Dedicated to #TeamRobAndBella. . I have been following the journey of Rob ( Facebook: Robert Kugler ) and his pet Bella, here on Insta...