Friday, May 15, 2009

WHY AND HOW ARE WE HERE? OR ANYWHERE?

Ever asked yourself the question of how and why you were here? And by here I mean wherever you are at this very moment when you're reading this or in a deeply philosophical way like trying to discover the mysteries of life... I have.. several times... and I bet you must have thought as well... several times!!

Like the question itself the answers are ambiguous! It depends on what kind of attitude you have towards your life at that particular moment. If I'm seriously into all the colours of blue and feeling all too blue as well, then ya it would be somewhat self-deprecating full of self-pity shit.. And in case I'm very optimistic and very positive then the answer could be something like we were meant to be.. we have our own purpose to fulfill on this earth.. and so on...

What would be my answer now? I'm half-witted and half-twisted right now... life's witty takes on me and its nonsensical twists and turns... you see!!

Check out how Calvin and Hobbes tackle this very issue below. When you have company, the questions and answers may not corroborate as well as in your own thoughts!!



3 comments:

  1. It is shocking to see how we both can be thinking of the same things even when we have not even spoken to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's my normal relationship with my very good frens... a telepathic friendship is what Sunny and I kinda figured it is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one! reminds me of many comic, any-damm-hour-who-cares conversations that make you feel deeply connected with someone over a bunch of rapid questions.. and the quick struggle in that "right now" to find answers..! [and yea! cheers to how we discovered The Telepathic Friendship! :P]
    --
    i guess we're here cuz we're nowhere else right now, and with that i dont mean any regret of not being anywhere else, but the not-so-magical magic of 'this' place, right now, right here.. and the answer of HOW i think, (to me) is more mystically experimental than scientific.. maybe this is a test on each one of us, and we 're placed in the middle of different tabletops in a lab!

    ReplyDelete

To Rob And Bella And Their Incredible Journey

Dedicated to #TeamRobAndBella. . I have been following the journey of Rob ( Facebook: Robert Kugler ) and his pet Bella, here on Insta...