Wednesday, June 3, 2009

STYLE, COLOUR AND SOMETHING NEW

Have you ever been stuck trying to come out with ideas and thoughts about things you normally heard and talked about in a non-professional way? Well, I have. And not just once or twice. Plenty of times. It is funny how words just don't come out right when you are in desperate need for them or how ideas suddenly decide to take a vacation when you are in dire need of just a few! At other times, they just barge into your already mixed-up and pretty much cluttered brain. But no, not when your first impression in a new work place is at stake.

So, there I was with two other brains... storming in a room figuring out ways to make a product promotion event interesting by inventing (or borrowing) different ideas. The brief was brief and to the point. Two words: Style and Colour. Those two words became our world till the end of the day. But when does the brain stop thinking? So, I kept on thinking about what else could be done and all. Would have loved to share those ideas but sorry, professional constraints. Can't believe I just used those words! Makes me feel like I'm some kinda big shot with too many secrets under his sleeves! Ha!!

A new beginning is always full of nervous energy, floating hopes and high expectations. So was it for me as well. More so since I am changing tracks in a way. Having gained experience and worked in a production capacity, I was looking for giving my passion for writing a chance to see the light of professionalism. I have taken the plunge and hoping to learn to at least stay afloat, if not swim. My first attempt at learning how to swim in a pool at night was more of a fun experience than real learning. Which was great as well, since it was fun I was looking for at that time. But talking about professional life, focus will be on the learning aspect. Not that I would mind having some occasional fun!! A little fun never harmed anyone, did it? After all fun at work place can make it much more fun for the clients as well! And happy clients mean happy company and happy company means happy employees... So, in a selfish way I'm only aiming high for my company. Don't you agree? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Rob And Bella And Their Incredible Journey

Dedicated to #TeamRobAndBella. . I have been following the journey of Rob ( Facebook: Robert Kugler ) and his pet Bella, here on Insta...