Thursday, August 27, 2009

HOW TO SLEEP WELL EVEN IN OFFICE

Instruction Manual:

* Make sure it's the day your boss would not be expecting much from you
* Try and keep as silent as possible
* Be determined to lay low so no one misses you when you doze off
* Having a cubicle with a partition would really help
* A lot of leg room would help as well
* Turn deaf when any work is about to come to you so that it diverts off by default
* Appear lost throughout
* Awesome if you are always lost, no matter what
* Pray for a sluggish weather
* Pray also for a no-show from your boss

Things to AVOID AT ALL COST!

* Making any kind of sound while sleeping
* No, sound sleep doesn't mean snoring while sleeping
* Snoring should be a punishable offense for making life difficult for other peaceful office sleepers
* Try not to be caught
* If caught taking a nap, act lost
* If you are always lost then nothing like it!

I didn't know when I slept. I know when I laid my head down and closed my eyes. But I don't remember when I slept. I came to know only when I woke up. So, in all probability it was an involuntary action of the body and the mind with no co-relation with my conscious and alert mind. Even if I had slumbered off I should not be accounted responsible since I was venturing into the world of dreams for inspiration which otherwise was lacking in the real world of f***ed up systems. Therefore, it should come under non-punishable offense and taken as a warning for those who leave behind a staff lost without directions and finding no other means of inspiration than in the dreamworld.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahha.. this is a full fool proof program!! cheers for mentioning the leg room, the theory of snoring and the ultimate all time strategy to look lost! :P

    i wonder wt wld ur next post be.. How to Get Paid for Nothing! lol

    nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

To Rob And Bella And Their Incredible Journey

Dedicated to #TeamRobAndBella. . I have been following the journey of Rob ( Facebook: Robert Kugler ) and his pet Bella, here on Insta...