Friday, February 20, 2009

NO ATTYACHAR... JUST EMOTIONAL YAAR!!


There is a time and place for everything. But deciding what time suits which place and which friends is a hard task! So, we put our managerial skills to use [if we have had any... if not then we can just pretend!]

"Tomorrow morning would be purrrfect! Ya, see ya there. Take care. Bye!"


"You have off tomorrow? Hmm... actually I'm already meeting some friends and will be kinda busy so can we do this some other time. What about Sunday? Oh! you are not free. Let's do this next week, please. Really sorry but I'm tight up this week. Okay? Ya, will surely call. Bye!"

"7pm? Tomorrow evening show? Ya, I have heard about the movie. We should see it soon, many movies are releasing this Friday. Ya, I know. I will be there and will wait for you. I have some work in the morning so will be out and about. Try to make it. Day after may not work out well. See ya!"

"You are having a party? I thought we were suppose to meet up for lunch or something? Plan changed? Okay. But I might be late. I have some work in the evening. Meeti
ng a friend actually. Who else are coming? Okay, she'll be there. Oh! both of them are coming as well. What about him? Is he going to stay over? Okay. Ya, I will be coming but I won't be able to make it any sooner than 10pm or so. Ya, fine. Bye. Goodnight."

:-) [smiling the smile of satisfaction, like when you crave for an ice-cream of a particular flavour and get to eat it as well!]

After so much of planning around, if things would not have worked out then it had to be something else than my 'Plan-manship'. Right?

But no sweat. Things worked out just fine. With only a few hitch. Problem is the hitch was a Miss. But the miss was chilled out so there wasn't really a hitch in the first place! So, ya... still smiling!

From smoky conversations to breezy talks... from walled opinions to open(-terraced) thoughts... from musical attyachar to harmonious choruses... from 'sappy' tea to 'holy' journeys...

It was just few hours but what to say? Of a lifetime of memories few good 'ol friends can make!

:-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Rob And Bella And Their Incredible Journey

Dedicated to #TeamRobAndBella. . I have been following the journey of Rob ( Facebook: Robert Kugler ) and his pet Bella, here on Insta...