Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BREAKDOWN OF A SAD SONG

They say it helps to break down... to let go of your feelings.. to surrender to them... Well, I just broke down. And it is not helping at all. All it is doing is making me feel empty inside... neither has the pain subsided, nor have the problems been solved.

All the silver-linings I could have, have proved to be no signs of the sunlight but another hint of the heavy downpour of problems coming my way! And to just realise how I never carry an umbrella, makes me smile wryly at my troubles... Any other day I'd have played in the rain, singing a song.. But today, the songs of the rain are sad.. a sad pitter-patter of a heart in sorrow and despair... unlike Gene Kelly's who sang a happy tune, hopping around in the rain!

So, come pour down on me when you are done playing with me... and I'll do my playing then. Till then the sad song continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Rob And Bella And Their Incredible Journey

Dedicated to #TeamRobAndBella. . I have been following the journey of Rob ( Facebook: Robert Kugler ) and his pet Bella, here on Insta...