Saturday, October 11, 2008

'Thank You For Your Contribution'

Five words that put an end to what my life was and heralded the beginning of a new one. It has been a quite and a smooth shift-over so far. Nothing fancy. Nothing hurried. Like a slow transition. Learning to adapt to this phase of my life. Learning to adapt to myself in this frame of mind and in this state of being. Life has a way of throwing many surprises at you. Most of which are so unexpected. I know surprises are 'always' meant to be unexpected. But there are some which somehow or the other we have a slight idea or clue about how it is going to come to us and finally unfold in front of us. Then there are those which has an immediate and sudden effect on us, like a sharp turn on a road or the corner of a building, not knowing who or what will hit us.

My experiments with my life... that is what I have set out to do and perhaps write about. Is my life any different from any one of you. Perhaps not. Is it special or extraordinary. I dare say not. It is in fact as simple, humble, dull and mundane a life you can ever witness. So, why would you be interested in knowing or even reading about it. I never said you'd be. But if you are still reading then doesn't my life count for something to you already?

Our lives are not ours. It never is and never has been. Then why even stake a claim to own it. Our lives are intercepted, intersected and interconnected with thousands and thousands of lives that are running parallel in this universe. Each life gives some part of its existence to another it encounters, deliberately or unknowingly. Each man lives a thousand life in his lifetime.

Which way will I turn to? Which road will I travel? Which path will I choose? Nothing decided. Nothing certain. It takes only a single morning, evening or night to know where my life will take me. And when I know, I won't wait. I will just start and go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Rob And Bella And Their Incredible Journey

Dedicated to #TeamRobAndBella. . I have been following the journey of Rob ( Facebook: Robert Kugler ) and his pet Bella, here on Insta...